Please read this warranty carefully. When you purchase any new Remer products through an authorised retailer of Remer Pty Ltd (Remer) within Australia, you automatically receive a five (5) year replacement product warranty and a twelve (12) month warranty over spare parts and labour.
Five (5) Year Replacement Product Warranty
This warranty covers faults in the construction, material and assembly of finished products. Products which are within five (5) years from the date of purchase, found upon inspection by an authorised Remer representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge. Replaced products become Remer’s property.
Twelve (12) Month Warranty
Spare parts and the labour for the replacement of products that are within twelve (12) months from the date of purchase found upon inspection by an authorised Remer representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly, and in relation to all spare parts to which this warranty applies, will be supplied by Remer or the relevant supplier using licensed electricians and/or plumbers engaged by Remer or the relevant supplier. Replaced parts become Remer’s property.
Availability of Replacement Products and Spare Parts
All replacement products and spare parts will be available for collection without charge to the customer at the nearest authorised retailers of Remer to the customer’s location, or elsewhere as agreed between the customer and Remer.
This warranty does not cover the followings:
(a) Any defect not related to Remer, including but not limited to the followings:
- defects caused by the user’s own fault;
- defects to the product caused by incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions manual provided;
- defects to the product caused by Installation or part installation by any person other than a Licensed Electricians who is suitably qualified to install the product, or a Licensed Plumber where applicable;
- defects caused by use not in accordance with the instruction manual provided, accident, neglect or misuse;
- defects caused by abrasive cleaning material, products or methods not in accordance with the clearing instructions;
- defects caused by faulty electrical supply, including power outage or surges;
(b) general wear and tear from normal domestic use, including scratches caused by cleaning;
(c) costs of repairs or alteration carried out by an unauthorised repairer without Remer’s written permission or costs of correcting such unauthorised repairs;
(d) repairs when the product has been repaired or dismantled by other than authorized repairers;
(e) subject to your statutory rights, you will not be entitled to any indirect or consequential losses suffered caused by a defect in the product;
(f) pick and delivery.
This product is designed to be used in a normal domestic environment. It is not intended for commercial use. In the event the products are used in a commercial setting, it may invalidate any warranty contained herein.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How to Make A Claim
Before you make a claim, please ensure that the product is correctly installed. In order to make a claim under the warranty, please contact Remer directly in relation to the claim.
The following information and/or documents must be provided to the retailer when making a claim:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your contact details;
- Product and model number;
- Date of purchase;
- Description and evidence of the problem;
- Proof of purchase through an authorized retailer of Remer Pty Ltd within Australia.
- Certificates of Electrical Safety (COES)
Remer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms and conditions. Thank you for choosing Remer!